Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just an Update

Donna is working in the Activities Office, setting up the Halloween Party tomorrow, and I'm shopping for supplies for the porch screens.  Rather than paying someone $200 for each removable screen, I'm gonna do it myself (Donna will do all the sewing).  We modified the first screen a couple of days ago - it looks good.  Now I think we're qualified to go on the the larger ones.  We need to have them up before the first RV arrives next door.  The afternoon sun shining on a white RV causes much squinting of eyes on our deck - the screen should help.

The first wine tasting was a little cramped.  We had to have it in a smaller room because the ballroom was in use by the Holiday Rambler rally.  I'm glad we don't have to do that very often.  Much too loud.

No comments: