Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sunset

The sunsets are still beautiful here. In addition to this beauty, I was able to watch the International Space Station/Shuttle fly over a little later. I'm still amazed how fast the transit takes. I read it took only 5 minutes from horizon to horizon.

We've been busy upgrading some of the things here - new kitchen sink and faucet, and new tile for the kitchen and bath. Donna is so happy.

We're contemplating the replacement of the range. I think it is the original, and is a little dated. Both Home Depot and Bestbuy have one on sale with a glass top. This possible replacement is styled a lot like the new microwave we installed last year. Little by little ...

We're still discussing the need for larger rocks in our yard - still too hot to pursue that at this time.

There is a contact for Mediacom and we have talked to her a couple of times. She appears to be new on this job - hope she can last. At least she'll learn something about the cable industry - I'm not sure I want to be one of her trainers. They still are promising service the first of October, and, yet, no activity is seen in the park.

No comments: