Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Computer Group Meeting

The first heavily attended CG meeting can only be improved if the room coordinator (me) would just fix the seating arrangement! I guess Google is a good topic. Since they is so much interest, I bought some Google stock yesterday - please get all your friends to buy some as well!!

We'll keep the meetings in the Ocotillo room for the foreseeable future. I'll try to use more rectangular tables for next time. I will set up a wifi network for our use during the meetings, so bring your laptops (and extension cords with multiple outlets).

I have no topic for the next meeting, but would rather have a discussion on any topic the group would like. If you have ideas or problems that might be beneficial for discussion, let me know and come to the meeting prepared to present them.

Thanks for the turn out!